I’d never dare to put more than half of my net worth into bitcoin, but bitcoin made that decision for me. What now?

A few years ago I decided to put some money into crypto. It was about 10% of my net worth which in was considerably less than what I have today. I figured it was a good idea to hold about 5%-10% in crypto. (70%btc 30%eth)

In this bull market it has grown to be over 50% of my net worth. I still strongly believe that it’ll keep growing over time, and I can afford to hodl it. On the other hand, I’d never dare to put this much money into crypto if I wasn’t already invested.

I’ve considered to rebalance, but there are few investments that are similarly attractive.

I most probably will just keep holding, but I bet there must be many others here in the same situation. Care to share your thoughts?



Submitted March 22, 2021 at 05:52PM by Odd_Complex_ https://ift.tt/3vRw3qe

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coinmarketcap are listing BCH sites as BTC

15 years of BTC Power Law