I bought my first Bitcoin today

Actually half a coin. I'm a bit nervous buying in a bear market etc. Did I make the right choice?

I have no plans to sell in the next few years

I'm just looking for validation and saying Hi.

Edit: *Please don't DM me about "quick money crypto investments" I didn't come down in the last shower!*

Edit 2: I've never had seen so many valuable and helpful comments. Thank you everyone. This is a great community!

Edit 3: why nervous, this is my first time investing. I do research first and know to buy when market is down but for a first timer it is scary seeing your investment down immediately.



Submitted June 25, 2021 at 04:16PM by Yipikaye- https://ift.tt/3xRKLNT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coinmarketcap are listing BCH sites as BTC

15 years of BTC Power Law