I'm so proud of my country El Salvador

I moved from El Salvador to the U.S when I was 14 years old (I'm 23 now), looking for better future. I look back and I wanna cry so bad for all the good that is coming to El Salvador. My country, my people have suffered enough with all the corrupt government, gangs, and violence. Now that we have an amazing President Nayib Bukele and the good news about bitcoin we can finally see a good future for El Salvador, if you guys can only imagine how happy I'm. I own a little bit of bitcoin, and hopefully I can go visit to El Salvador in December to see my family and spend a little bit of bitcoin there. :')



Submitted June 26, 2021 at 12:43AM by j_isaac120 https://ift.tt/3vWsJJc

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coinmarketcap are listing BCH sites as BTC

15 years of BTC Power Law