0.01 BTC milestone

I'm proud to say that after lot of studying, lot of research and lot of patience, I finally made it to 0.01 BTC.

I started getting intrested to crypto back in February when everyone was talking about it.

Fortunately I decided to wait for a better opportunity as things were wild back then. But I Guarantee you that seeing prices rise in March wasn't easy and I nearly got in because of FOMO.

Now finally after the crash, when everybody was upset for their losses, I applied the plan that I had worked out and managed to stack 0.01 BTC (which is a lot for me).

I made some mistakes with a few altcoin but I guess I learned a lesson: STICK TO THE PLAN AND BE PATIENT!



Submitted July 25, 2021 at 09:13PM by Raimo00 https://ift.tt/3BGx7jB

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coinmarketcap are listing BCH sites as BTC

15 years of BTC Power Law