After months of sacrifices, I finally stacked 0.1BTC

My interest in bitcoin started back in February and I binge read stuff about it back then.

Because of my low income, I sacrifice quite a lot of things to be able to save up as much money as possible since I want to be able to buy my own house as soon as possible. Meaning I only occasionally eat meat, fish, or even fruits (even though I love those!), I will only buy games during sales, and think twice before buying things not essential.

I keep some emergency savings in bank, but all the rest goes into bitcoin (yes, I'm going against the rule of investing only what I can afford to lose for I strongly believe in Bitcoin)

All these sacrifices paid off as I finally managed to stack 10 000 000 satoshis.



Submitted July 24, 2021 at 06:10PM by arktal https://ift.tt/3kNFuDX

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coinmarketcap are listing BCH sites as BTC

15 years of BTC Power Law