I gambled with shitcoins and lost. Hold bitcoin

Hi everyone, I've recently messed up and had to get off my chest. During the bear run I hit the shitcoins and started seeing some big wins (rarely cashing out). This led to me swapping my bitcoin portfolio and through a series of bad trades watching it slowly bleed down..last night I couldn't take it anymore, I firmly believe had I held my shitcoins I would've made it back however it was the constant chart checking and stress I couldn't handle anymore.

It was gambling. Starting at green candles and freaking out at reds. Enough was enough last night when I was sat in the cinema unable to enjoy a film because if seen one of my coins not perform as well as it did the day prior. That was it for me. If I can't sit and enjoy a film (albeit it jungle cruise) then what's the point in chasing money.

I bought back into bitcoin with a 70% loss. Just a warning for anyone else, I know I'm preaching to the choir hear but there maybe someone in the same situation,. current glued to their phone screen chasing that x100



Submitted July 31, 2021 at 10:24AM by oxy-mo https://ift.tt/3zSKpYr

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coinmarketcap are listing BCH sites as BTC

15 years of BTC Power Law