I'm an 8th grade science teacher. For our first day, we get 30 mins to teach whatever lesson we want, specifically something not in our curriculum. I want to teach my students what Bitcoin is.

Title says it! I'm pretty excited for that actually. Does anyone know of a powerpoint of slide deck that has already been created somewhere I could use and/or modify? I'd like it to be not too technical, but serve as a foundation to understanding money better.

Anyone have any resources you think are good?

By the way: I'm asking here using this community as a resource. Of course I Googled Bitcoin lessons, and of course I could make my own. I'd really like to see some of what's already out there!

edit:typo



Submitted July 28, 2021 at 07:22PM by Br0sefStalin https://ift.tt/3rEIHHe

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coinmarketcap are listing BCH sites as BTC

15 years of BTC Power Law