I’m a simple man , price dips? I buy more ... Price goes up? I buy more

Im so happy I’ve finally realized the true value of this coin and hopefully I can look back in 5 years and be thankful that I put money into it

In 2013-2014 I got a couple Bitcoin for around $200 each , I can’t quite remember how much it was but I ended up spending it on weed...

I’ll never make that mistake again!! Like they say hindsight is 2020 right

But now I realize how valuable this can be one day , and I’m just amazed at the tech behind it all and all the cool stuff coming out in this field

I fucking love Bitcoin

and I’m gonna keep stacking sats until I can pass them on to my kids one day



Submitted July 20, 2021 at 09:58AM by samuraiscooby https://ift.tt/3zfQcHf

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coinmarketcap are listing BCH sites as BTC

15 years of BTC Power Law