Why Bitcoin credit cards will make us all rich.

I realized something today as I finally got my invite for the Blockfi Bitcoin Credit Card . . .

These credit cards (there are others) will make us all rich.

As of now, 3.5% of my credit card transactions are being rewarded to me in Bitcoin. This single financial move I made to this card is directly increasing the rate that I am removing the circulating supply of Bitcoin from the world. I'm buying more and more of this limited resource and products like bitcoin credit cards just make it easier and easier for me to do it.

As a fearless HODLer, I'm helping the greater community by removing supply and increasing value.

Realizing that these Bitcoin reward credit cards are only going to generate millions of people like me blew my mind.

We are working towards a future with more mechanism to let people buy up this limited resource asset. The demand is there and rising. Hyperbitcoinization will happen.

EDIT:

Correcting a misleading point in my post.

The 3.5% reward is a promotion that is capped to $100 of value. The true regular reward rate is 1.5% which I see as better than my previous card (Coinbase debit card) at 1% reward.

My whole point is that millions of people claiming any amount of crypto through cards like this is a very very powerful thing. We are eating up the worlds first truly limited asset and building more and more mechanisms for people to eat at it quicker.

Supply goes down + Demand stays the same => Price goes up

Price goes up => Demand goes up


Supply goes down + Demand goes up => BLASTOFF



Submitted July 27, 2021 at 07:42PM by volocom7 https://ift.tt/2Va3OVI

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coinmarketcap are listing BCH sites as BTC

15 years of BTC Power Law