Example of how early we are

First a little backstory: I've been trying to source an Xbox series X for like 3 months but I keep missing out on the drops. I finally caved and decided to pay over retail to a scalper just because I had probably $100 worth of my time into just trying to find one.

So I messaged a couple of people on FB marketplace and put up an ad in the local reddit classified saying I would pay 650 cash or 700 in Bitcoin. Multiple people called me a scammer, and the guy I finally made a deal with took the cash. I mean he literally turned down $50 because even if he doesn't want to be a hodl'er he could sell right away.

Guys, we are still in the "giving away free money" stage of adoption.

Thank you for attending my TED talk. See you when Halo drops lol.



Submitted August 31, 2021 at 01:26AM by Duplicitous2 https://ift.tt/3jsncqt

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coinmarketcap are listing BCH sites as BTC

15 years of BTC Power Law