Payment providers suck, so I launched my site with Bitcoin and Lightning payment only

Long story short, payment providers do not want anything to do with (sex) dating sites. No matter who you are or what your intentions are unless you are willing to pay ridiculous fees.

So last week, I launched my free dating website echtgratisdaten.nl (Dutch only for now) with the option to pay for extras with Bitcoin and Lightning payment only.

To me (Bitcoin user and enthousiast for years) it still feels like an extra hurdle for people to make a payment but I'm convinced this will become less and less of a problem in the future.

What are your thoughts on this? How long before anyone is able to pay for stuff directly with Bitcoin without the hassle and intervening of the current banking system?



Submitted August 30, 2021 at 11:55AM by HurtAndBernie https://ift.tt/3zsLExv

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coinmarketcap are listing BCH sites as BTC

15 years of BTC Power Law