Friend dropped out of college to day trade because he believes he can predict the charts using astrology.

Ive been completing nursing school with a good buddy of mine for a while now. We have one year left. Last year I got into crypto around christmas time and I told him about it too. He has taken this so much further than I ever thought. I like to stick to my guns and just accumulate and hodl.

He is convinced that he can use astrology to predict the charts down to the cent and day with the moon. Yes, Astrology.

He has since dropped out of school, and is basically committing all his time to astrology and the markets.

Does anyone else think like this? Am I the crazy one? Or is he?



Submitted September 20, 2021 at 07:19PM by Chasekt98 https://ift.tt/2XGItVu

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coinmarketcap are listing BCH sites as BTC

15 years of BTC Power Law