My son is my moon : I will sell my sats to get my little son and I a cosy and confortable flat.

Hi all,

I'm a Bitcoin believer since 2016. I've DCA'd every month into Bitcoin only and I've promised myself to never sell my sats unless there is an emergency situation.

I've had a very good and pleasant life so far : I've been with my wife for 7 years and we have the pleasure to have a wonderful 10 months old little boy. Also, we bought a nice house together last year with a 25 years loan that we pay back every months ever since.

Unfortunately, my wife has decided to break up with me recently.. We will therefore have to sell our house and move to separate flats. But my only salary will not be enough to buy a new flat in the neighbourhood I desire.

Be sure that i consider Bitcoin as a thing of beauty, and I'm sure it is the best asset we can own today.

But today, as my portfolio has gone up in value, I will sell a good chunk of my stack to buy the perfect spot so my little son and I will be happy in this new chapter of our life. He is and will always be my priority : he is my moon.

I will keep DCA into Bitcoin whatever I can tho. Cheers, and see you guys soon!



Submitted September 23, 2021 at 07:20PM by arnaudmrtn https://ift.tt/3o1xLDY

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coinmarketcap are listing BCH sites as BTC

15 years of BTC Power Law