Never go back to fiat. Never sell. Hold for a new world.

Something I have noticed as of late (this past year) is more and more people are becoming bitcoiners but they seem to be using this as a financial accelerate to trade back to fiat.

Presence of the idea bitcoin will make you ""rich""

My premise is to not sell and continue holding the coin until widespread adoption. Does anyone else feel this way ?

I anticipate holding until I can buy groceries with bitcoin and treat the current hold like a massive compound interest.

I want to have crypto as my whole life, this is the future.

I dream of true fiscal liberty, decentralization and an end to the Saudi oil cartels relationship with the US dollar the fed and our corrupt politicians.

I'm holding for the future - a vision of a new world..what about you guys ? What are you holding for ? It's okay if it's a lambo, if that's what drives you. But it could be a lot more if only you can see what I see.

Also- thank you for the rewards. What a welcoming community.

Ps: BUY THE DIP!!!!!



Submitted September 20, 2021 at 09:37AM by Ok-Nebula_astro https://ift.tt/3hPyhkf

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coinmarketcap are listing BCH sites as BTC

15 years of BTC Power Law