Escaping the echo chamber - arguments against crypto

I'm new to researching crypto and have just realised I'm in an echo chamber. What are the main arguments against crypto? How valid are they?

I've heard about the possibility that governments become hostile towards Bitcoin as they begin to realise how fundamentally flawed fiat is, and how Bitcoin is the most promising solution/replacement to the current system.

Perhaps they will destroy where mining takes place, which supports the utility of the proof-of-stake system.

On the other hand, the US recently declared that they wouldn't enforce any bans.

Also, what about governments creating their own digital currencies? I came across the 'Britcoin' project but haven't researched it yet.

I won't go into quantum computing because I know it's mentioned a lot here!

So, what are the current threats and how concerned should crypto investors be?



Submitted November 23, 2021 at 05:57PM by Nice_Plant_7513 https://ift.tt/3FKuA9h

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coinmarketcap are listing BCH sites as BTC

15 years of BTC Power Law