What if we're wrong?

Hypothetically, if Bitcoin drops to zero I would smile and go on about my life. Why? It's quite simple really. Before going down the rabbit hole, I never realized how f*cked up the system really is. Bitcoin's value, for me, is no longer monetary. It's value rests on all the knowledge I've acquired, which is priceless. The governments can ban bitcoin all they want. They can take from us what they wish but they will never be able to take what we've learned. This statement goes beyond bitcoin and it's been a good way for me to maintain my serenity through the ups and downs of this market. Best of wishes to you all and keep on HODLing.



Submitted November 29, 2021 at 06:34AM by Evening-Main-5860 https://ift.tt/3p5RbWV

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coinmarketcap are listing BCH sites as BTC

15 years of BTC Power Law