I sold 9 bitcoin over the past 3 months

Average sell was around $55k. I know I will regret this one day in the future... BUT...

1st House - PAID IN FULL (Now a rental property)

2nd House - 400k @ 2.75% NO ROOMMATES

Hellcat - BOUGHT W CASH

Daily Driver - PAID IN FULL

Student Loans - PAID IN FULL

Credit Cards - PAID IN FULL

Personal Loans - PAID IN FULL

Job - Quit and found another job that pays the same (140k per year) With 1/3 less hours.

I could never have done this without Bitcoin. I bought a lot between $1200 and $4,000 in 2017. The freedom I feel now is unbelievable compared to the weight of all those payments.

One day, I'm sure it will be regrettable to part with 9 bitcoin @55k, but my immediate life is looking so fucking good... plus I still have 26 left. 😝

INB4 "hurr durr dont post your balances". Come after my bitcoin and you die.

Good evening to all and merry christmas.



Submitted December 20, 2021 at 05:16AM by Cryptorich13 https://ift.tt/3EcfF6n

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coinmarketcap are listing BCH sites as BTC

15 years of BTC Power Law