I was this high on mushrooms 5 years ago when I finally understood Bitcoin and decided to make it my savings account, changing my life forever. Thank you Bitcoin

Just wanted to share that in case it helps anyone else out. If you’re having a hard time understanding Bitcoin because your usual thought patterns are keeping you from comprehending it, take some magic πŸ„ and think over it then. It might change your life.

Never thought I’d be where I am today if not for some magic mushrooms to break my thought patterns and allow me to use Bitcoin as my primary savings for the last five years. A gifts out of the rat race that is fiat is the best gift any generation of humans could ever have to be able to afford to buy back their time, so they can spend it with their families and loved ones. Happy holidays!



Submitted December 27, 2021 at 03:15PM by HolyyShib https://ift.tt/3EIOWyR

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coinmarketcap are listing BCH sites as BTC

15 years of BTC Power Law