Pursuit of Happiness

Back in mid 2020, i invested a small amount in BTC just to see how it goes. Last month i sold all and cashed out. I got around 400% profit which is so far the biggest return in any of my investment.

When the amount came in my bank account and i was able to allocate some for my loved ones for their personal life expenditure, the joy of giving an amount I earned was truly amazing. I don’t know how to explain it.

Earlier I did give them, but that always used to be borrowed money.

I reinvested half of the profit and decided to gift my loved ones almost half of it and kept a tiny bit for me to buy just anything nice i want without a second thought.

Felt no regret selling. Felt great when the profit came to my account. Thank you everyone i guess.

This is a memorable moment of happiness in my life.



Submitted December 23, 2021 at 06:38AM by nigil777 https://ift.tt/3sIOAWD

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coinmarketcap are listing BCH sites as BTC

15 years of BTC Power Law