Bitcoin helped me quit smoking cigarettes.

Bitcoin helped me quit smoking cigarettes. So for a year now I would DCA into buying Bitcoin instead of buying cigarettes. A pack cost $9 where I am at and I usual smoked that pack in two days. So I started buying BTC every other day instead of smokes. Got the idea from an older coworker who would put away $5 a day instead of buying smokes and buy himself something nice at the end of the year, usually a Rolex or some type of wrist watch. Well in the end I ended up with 0.0434 BTC in a year, and a lot in fees lol but it was worth it. Hopefully someone who’s been on the fence about quitting smoking reads this and gets the encouragement/ motivation to quit! You can do it!



Submitted January 14, 2022 at 01:18PM by theSerotoninSqueeze https://ift.tt/3GsS5EB

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coinmarketcap are listing BCH sites as BTC

15 years of BTC Power Law