How many of you are actually in it for life changing money

I did the maths the other day. With what I have invested so far life-changing money is not even on the table. Even if btc hits 1mil I'll still be going to work. Which I don't mind I'm not here for life changing money. But it made me curious as to how many of you are actually expecting to get massive gains after Only throwing in a 100 or a 1000 to btc and waiting for a 10x

Yeah it's cool to get the gains but the word about us being early just isn't true for most of the casual investors

Edit: I'm not saying it's impossible to make money from investing in btc we all know it's gonna go up I'm just saying we have to be honest with ourselves about the amount of gains we will make



Submitted January 23, 2022 at 08:51PM by Papa_Smuggles https://ift.tt/3GUftL7

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coinmarketcap are listing BCH sites as BTC

15 years of BTC Power Law