Rolling old pension into BTC.

I have a small pension that I'm considering rolling over to BTC.

If I kept it in the pension Id get an additional $512/mo till I die beginning at age 65 (many many years from now. ) If I theoretically lived till 100 it'd net me just over 215k maximum payout.

Right now if I withdrew what I have in I could buy .65btc. To break even with what the pension would offer I'd need btc to hit 315k each.

Its not my only crypto or retirement, I'm just seeing what the general consensus is if it's worth the risk or not.

*Before it's brought up the pension is safe (no risk of not being there) and will be there when I retire. And taxes have been factored in

*****Update:

After reading the responses what are your thoughts on this: The $ in the pension is averaging about 8% compounding interest. Would it be wise to put half of that $ it into my 457b that's averaging 15-16% growth a year (that way the $ from the pension will roughly recoup itself) and then put the other half into the Alto btc Ira?

Thank you any and all help!



Submitted January 01, 2022 at 08:40PM by Worldendr https://ift.tt/32Pfykg

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coinmarketcap are listing BCH sites as BTC

15 years of BTC Power Law