My Fiance's Employer Wants to See My Holdings

My fiance's company is requiring it's employees and anyone who lives with said employees to disclose their crypto holdings. Am I legally obligated to do so? They already have access to my Fidelity account and now they want my bitcoin too? Apparently they have some "Blacklist" and "Bitcoin will never be on it." At this point I might just transfer what I have in Coinbase to my cold storage and tell them I have nothing. Anyone have a similar situation or ways to get around this? Thanks.

Edit: Thank you to all who provided insight. I think I’ll transfer what I have on the exchange to my cold storage and be done with it.



Submitted February 11, 2022 at 08:54PM by IllFox3004 https://ift.tt/jsyBLiS

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coinmarketcap are listing BCH sites as BTC

15 years of BTC Power Law