UPDATE: I am a 23 yr old student and Hodl exactly 1.0032 Bitcoin.

So during this Dip in the Market I managed to liquidate my stonks and ETF to put it in Bitcoin. Bitcoin is the answer and the only asset I can trust to hold it for decades. Other than corporations.

What do you think should I do? Should I try to time the market if let‘s say the market turns really risky and euphoric by 2023 or shall I hodl and nevermind?

I love the diamondhand and never sell movement, but I also don‘t wanna live like a wageslave just to stack sats until I die lol.

Btw I live in Europe so studying cost are basically almost zero.



Submitted February 06, 2022 at 10:23PM by Luckyking223 https://ift.tt/ngDOrSf

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coinmarketcap are listing BCH sites as BTC

15 years of BTC Power Law