I fell victim to the Trezor phishing scam

Lost £55,000.

Was not paying attention and was on autopilot, just doing what it said. Was arguing with my gf via Telegram at the time. Bloody hell.

Convincing email, convincing site. Fake programme I downloaded was identical to the real thing.

Hook line and fucking sinker.

What a mug I am. Had been building up my BTC for seven years and lost it in a few minutes' utter stupidity.

Amazing to hear Trezor was using MailChimp.

More amazed that I fell for it: I thought I was savvy. Clearly not.

Sad times, frens. I have become a Normie McNocoiner.

:-(

Edit: yes I entered my keys, because I'm a twat



Submitted April 04, 2022 at 12:40AM by MrChaBuDuo https://ift.tt/xWSM0sF

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coinmarketcap are listing BCH sites as BTC

15 years of BTC Power Law