If I had to do it all over again.. I would not have paid taxes on my " gains"

Although every year I hire accountants and pay through the ass for paper gains, scams etc I wish I never paid taxes to begin with since I never really cashed out and now have to continually update any transactions in my tax year. I hate how the government takes and takes while it almost impossible to get by with the cost of living and inflation. I hate how much red tape their is in this space with such high risk and the government benefits by lining the public workers fat pensions. Just had to rant. I do not reccomend people in this space pay their taxes. Reporting is exhaustive, expensive and a WASTE OF TIME.



Submitted April 10, 2022 at 07:14AM by Busy_Consequence_102 https://ift.tt/Wy8SAGU

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coinmarketcap are listing BCH sites as BTC

15 years of BTC Power Law