I'm Homeless. If Bitcoin hits 500K I am Retiring.

I am homeless and I live in my car. I have had a kind of rough life.

When I was young my father left and my whole family became homeless. For the past 5 years I have lived in my car and worked at the lowest paying dead end jobs.

Right now I don't have a job. You may ask why and the reason is when you are working a dead end job that won't give you a raise you make more money quitting and taking a few weeks to find a job paying $1 more per hour.

I can make enough to afford an apartment but because the rent price means they require 3X rent as your income... I don't make enough for that.... So I can't get an apartment.

I have worked and quit and worked and quit and repeat.

Right now My goal is to save up $30,000 and invest it in Bitcoin. That means if Bitcoin becomes 500K then I'll have $300,000... And I can retire with that in the Philippines.

I can theoretically save $15000 in a year working while living in my car so I plan on investing ALL of it in Bitcoin.



Submitted April 02, 2022 at 01:48AM by MarinetteXLila https://ift.tt/2QxJC89

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coinmarketcap are listing BCH sites as BTC

15 years of BTC Power Law