How many people within crytpo community really understand the value of bitcoin?

I'm relatively new to bitcoin. Over the past few months I went down a rabbit-hole trying to really understand what money is. That led me to start learning Austrian Economics which I am genuinely fascinated by, especially given the current state of our economy.

I've therefore been trying to move away from holding fiat and instead I was look for something, anything, that would keep its value in the coming years. I then happened to stumble across a Michael Saylor podcast where I finally began to appreciate the real value of bitcoin. But what's concerning is I probably wouldn't have appreciated it had I not already been learning Austrian Economics too.

Although I still have a lot to learn I genuinely feel as though I'm lucky to be able to understand bitcoin in this way. I know I am late compared to many people here but in the grand scheme of things it's still very early.

It's obvious most people in society don't understand bitcoin in this way, but my question essentially is: how many people within the crypto community understand bitcoin from this (Austrian) perspective?



Submitted May 08, 2022 at 03:42PM by EastL0ndon https://ift.tt/eKSvw0s

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coinmarketcap are listing BCH sites as BTC

15 years of BTC Power Law