Bought 179k worth of Bitcoin at 53k - no regrets. Big newbie move

Here to make everyone feel better about their situation.

I'm not rich - nor am I in the top 10 percent of income earners. I had some cash mostly left behind by my wonderful grandparents and my own money as well. Got greedy when I was up 20k in March and bought more. Learned a valuable lesson.

When you watch your portfolio drop past 50 percent it has an affect on you. I'm at the stage where I've accepted that this was meant to happen as a learning experience but it also solidified my determination for long term savings.

Ultimately it's a good thing because I would have spent the money on bullshit had I sold my gains before the crash. I'm now taking a 10 year view on this technology. I hope to god that I'll not need any of it in the near to mid future - that's the only thing I worry about on occasion but at the same time I've always worried about retirement and having nothing in the bank when I'm too old.

See you guys on the other side.



Submitted June 20, 2022 at 03:46AM by Lmiajobdoctor https://ift.tt/af47bPO

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coinmarketcap are listing BCH sites as BTC

15 years of BTC Power Law