I am either insane or genius

I'm from the UK and I have decided to withdraw my Lifetime ISA with a penalty of -25%, so that I can use the money to invest into bitcoin. Its supposed to go towards a first house deposit. I can now accumulate over 1 bitcoin, which is a milestone I have always wanted to reach.

I no longer care about buying a house with a mortgage, now that I own bitcoin. I'm very lucky to have nice parents who let me live with them, so I have no real reason to move out.

My only plan is to wait on bitcoin to grow and in 5-10 years I can use some of the profits to buy a house outright, no mortgage required. I will buy some alt coins as well, but mostly bitcoin.

I'm a firm believer in freedom, and not being tied down to any sort of debts, including 25 year mortgages. I don't want to be a wage slave for the next 30+ years. My last main career basically destroyed my mental health. I want to work part time stress free, and become wealthy by owning bitcoin. No interest in having kids or anything so I have no responsibilities in that aspect.

The simple life is the best life for me.



Submitted June 01, 2022 at 10:53PM by XeonWulf https://ift.tt/nMWLrYN

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coinmarketcap are listing BCH sites as BTC

15 years of BTC Power Law