Should have listened to you all

I have spent the last 2 years building up my bitcoin balance. Im not rich by any means but I worked hard and stashed as much as possible.. Im no genius when it comes to bitcoin but I understood the basics… I always saw your posts about cold storage and “not your keys not your crypto”…I got suckered in with the idea of compounding interest with Celsius and bitcoin and even my fiancΓ© set up a Celsius account and she put about 8k into it. I have about .6 bitcoin in my Celsius account. I got a late start in bitcoin and figured this would help my trajectory and speed up my gains. I bought a ledger nano X probably two weeks ago and got it all set up and figured I would slowly start moving funds to the ledger device because I was nervous… and then yesterday happened and I am feeling sick to my stomach. I have a 6 year old daughter and everything I was doing was to put my family in a good spot financially. I’m worried that I’ll never see that bitcoin again and I’ll be wiped clean and start back at square one… needing a pick me up right about now. Thanks for listening to those that got this far.



Submitted June 14, 2022 at 10:41PM by sbernard11 https://ift.tt/aSRnioc

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coinmarketcap are listing BCH sites as BTC

15 years of BTC Power Law