AMA - I was arrested as a buyer off of dark web (marijuana) - Co-defendant went to prison (Both first time offenders)

Hi, I’m doing this AMA as a way to bring closure to a bad period in my life. Me and co-defendants sold marijuana bought off of Alphabay (dark web marketplace). It’s rare for LE to go after buyers rather than vendors. I was the leader so to speak that orchestrated the whole thing. We live in the US in states with extremely strict laws regarding marijuana (South). We operated around 3 years.

Due to lack of evidence, I got probation for 5 years but got off the first week. (No that’s not a typo) One co-defendant got 5 years prison but only served 2 years because of good behavior. No other arrests was made with crew I was over: We were not in the same state. The states neighbored each other and wasn’t a far drive from each other. We both refused to cooperate with investigation so they “threw the book at us”.

I’d be happy to answer any questions. I can provide proof to mods in private. This all got me into bitcoin is why I chose to post this here.

TL; DR

  • Sold marijuana bought off darkweb
  • Arrested for drug conspiracy
  • Co-defendant got prison. I got probation


Submitted August 07, 2022 at 11:44PM by OutcomeisIncome https://ift.tt/zIJhySf

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coinmarketcap are listing BCH sites as BTC

15 years of BTC Power Law