My biggest concern about Bitcoin, help ease it for me?

How can this be the next currency replacing fiat for the best hope to financial freedom if all it takes for me is to lose my “keys” forget my password, or die without having any of my family members having access to my holdings. To assume mistakes don’t happen is stupid and we’ve seen it happen in plenty of cases. One guy has millions in a dump yard.

Edit: I read everyone’s comments just want to make something clear I’m not anti bitcoin have some holdings myself. Seeing there are some solutions some defeating the purpose of bitcoin all together but solutions nonetheless. My opinion we are still super early in this because situations like this exists and unfortunately because I can think of them being an advocator for crypto so can the nay sayers. I think the ultimate goal as a society is to move forward not backwards especially with finances with that being said there are some definite things to tweak that people much smarter then myself should come up with but I think we’re still a good amount of time from this peaking which is ok since most of us are in it for the long run anyway. Good discussion everything doesn’t have to be necessarily “positive” in this sub



Submitted September 17, 2022 at 08:02AM by Porksausage313 https://ift.tt/r42eXv8

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coinmarketcap are listing BCH sites as BTC

15 years of BTC Power Law