Positive thoughts towards BTC

(Im 16 and this Is after having a small convo with my father about BTC, if im wrong please correct me)

Recently i've noticed with the world having a lot of s*** going on, such as wars, terrible world leaders, financial crisis etc, all I see from this is the beauty of bitcoin, and the thought of being away from it all, and safe with bitcoin.

I love the thought of the government who I more and more start to dislike, don't get access to what I do with my money.

I pray BTC comes back to where it used to be, the beauty of bitcoin and capabilities are huge, and im so glad i'm alive to witness it all.



Submitted October 31, 2022 at 02:45PM by mrmanic123 https://ift.tt/kAazTWS

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coinmarketcap are listing BCH sites as BTC

15 years of BTC Power Law