Just bought my first Bitcoin.

I had a post before on how to send $10,000+ back to the Philippines fast since my father was in critical condition and they need money ASAP. Traditional wire transfers will take me 8 business days, excluding weekends and some BS verifications, calls, and papers.

Someone recommended me Bitcoin and that piqued my interest. I spent 3 days of researching and I'm sold - Bitcoin will be part of my retirement plan. Sending money back to the Philippines is a bit hassle for me, especially when I'm sending my retirement savings in large amounts since I'm planning to retire there.

My brother and I will test sending $5,000 for the next couple of months through Trust Wallet.

Also, what's the general consensus here when it comes to brands for hard wallets?



Submitted December 04, 2022 at 06:54AM by YoungInvestorPH https://ift.tt/SRjg8do

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coinmarketcap are listing BCH sites as BTC

15 years of BTC Power Law