I heard about bitcoin from a 13 year old in 2012.

I was a cable installer and this kid was following me around the house while I was troubleshooting their cable connection. He started talking to me about bitcoin and digital currency. He said it was $10 and that one day it was going to be worth a lot of money. I assured him that I would indeed buy one Bitcoin before it became too expensive. Five years went by and it was early 2017, I decided to check the price. It was $1100. I still didn’t buy. A few more months go by. I checked the price again. $2,000 “Wow!” I thought to myself. “I better buy it soon.” From 2k it crashed to $1750 and I pulled the trigger. Sold at 42k after it crashed from 69k. It is what it is. I paid off my truck. Bang!!!



Submitted January 13, 2023 at 05:41AM by Nohoula https://ift.tt/6nbRkyZ

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coinmarketcap are listing BCH sites as BTC

15 years of BTC Power Law