How do we know what we know?

I'm a Bitcoin holder and proponent, so when I see FUD, especially in mainstream media, my desire is to disprove it and expose it for what it is- FUD.

However, the problem arises in that my sources invariably come from pro-Bitcoin sources such as The Bitcoin Standard, Inventing Bitcoin, Andreas Aantonopolous YouTube, 99Bitcoins, Swan BTC, etc.

This raises a conflict of interest. Why should a non-believer believe what I have to say when all of my sources are Bitcoin advocates or simply YouTube channels. Of course they will say pro Bitcoin things!

Is the answer running a full node? Why should we trust the above sources to accurately describe bitcoin?

Any help with this perplexing problem would be appreciated- S



Submitted February 27, 2023 at 12:19AM by Reywas3 https://ift.tt/JcQ8xIa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coinmarketcap are listing BCH sites as BTC

15 years of BTC Power Law