In 2010 a website that uses Bitcoin asked me if I wanted to purchase Bitcoin for $5 and they’ll give me $10.

At the time Bitcoin was worth about $2.50. So I at least have a little more than 4 Bitcoins. I created a username and password. Even downloaded the keys. I saved it on a Canon camera memory card. My ex deleted it to make room for her pictures, but I knew the website said if I log in I could just download what I had again. I still have my username and password, but I don’t have access to that email and don’t remember what website it was. I believe it was one of the first that started using Bitcoin. Does anyone have a list of those kind of websites? Hopefully they didn’t close down.



Submitted February 04, 2023 at 03:40AM by TheSagePhoenix https://ift.tt/1WUcubt

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coinmarketcap are listing BCH sites as BTC

15 years of BTC Power Law