my father taught me a valuable lesson about bitcoin today

So I borrowed a big amount of money from my dad 1 week ago to spend it for bitcoin. I was kinda upset that prices went up a few hours after I could buy bitcoin. My father noticed that I was constantly checking for the prices to move again and I was hesitating to buy. He told me not too worry too much about, if I dont buy and prices go up Im unhappy, if I buy and prices go down I will be unhappy and if I buy and prices go up I will be unhappy I will be unhappy I didnt spend more. It doesnt matter what you're doing you can always be unhappy. Just buy and HODL. The Important thing is to own bitcoin now. Halving is coming.



Submitted February 23, 2023 at 04:21AM by btcat100keoy https://ift.tt/lD0rnRN

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coinmarketcap are listing BCH sites as BTC

15 years of BTC Power Law