Bitcoin gave me hope

You know all my life ive been subject to peoples power hierarchy and ive always felt like people were always better than me and i like to discourage my real accolades idk why, but Bitcoin gave me new light!

No one in the old world knew what they were doing I always thought older people had stuff figured out but it turns out we are all the same just as confused just as fearfull and loving.

I tell you all this because I’ve always been timid, an introvert i guess so i couldn’t see myself as a leader, but bitcoin taught me i can make my own future it was just all a bad game before bitcoin and in this new world i want to be a leader! I want to be a value creator! I want to live my life with purpose and following my passions and since I’ve discovered Bitcoin my passion is Bitcoin i want to contribute to the adoption of this in any way i can! Whatever it takes! This is the best use of my time in this world, to help my loved ones and my community as well! We are all in this together, we are strong together, we are satoshi Nakamoto we are Bitcoin!

Bitcoin is hope.



Submitted April 27, 2023 at 12:55PM by FullAttention813 https://ift.tt/OgszKJM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coinmarketcap are listing BCH sites as BTC

15 years of BTC Power Law