I'm... in the GREEN?! Here's my AVG after my first 2 years

So, I bought a coin with a dog on it in early 2021. It was cool to learn about "crypto" but that lead me to reading books and listening to Bitcoin Audible podcasts. World = changed after that.

I ditched every "security" with an issuer and everything that was pre-mined. Spoiler alert; that's everything but the commodity BTC. Buying BTC starting in early 2021 was ROUGH. I was easily 70% underwater at one point... but I kept buying almost every day all the way down the shitter. I've also gotten millions of free sats for paying off my mortgage (until recently) and CCs (continually) using the Fold Card.

I went from Robinhood, transferred to Voyager, got my BTC out of there just in time and finally onto the chain with a Bitbox02. Over the last year and change since then I've been using Strike to buy almost every day and transferring that and my Fold earnings over to cold storage, consistently. When FTX crashed and people freaked, I starting scooping sats with both hands.

I knew it was going to be an absolute BITCH to calculate my avg. but I finally did it; $25,850. I can't believe I got this far, and yet I see it as the very beginning. The more I learn the less I gaf about anything I hear from other people, including you all, no offense, haha. Bitcoin Audible is amazing btw. Cheers and keep freaking stacking guys. We are almost through the mud.



Submitted April 08, 2023 at 03:06AM by JerryLeeDog https://ift.tt/Bvy2dJx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coinmarketcap are listing BCH sites as BTC

15 years of BTC Power Law