Let's talk about my bank experience today

Had to transfer money to someone and my HOA account today. Two different banks.

Sat down with my coffee and tried to wire them money. Bank $70 in fees for wires. Both branches are less than 10 minutes from house, so f that.

Go to branch 1. Long line. Can't withdraw the $700 I need for 1 transaction from the ATM. But I can if I use a "virtual assistant" from the same machine. So I withdraw my $700 and ask her to do a bank check for me. She can't, but tells me the tellers can. Problem is the line is still long and the bank across the street I need to deposit at closes at noon today. So I go over there and deposit the money.

Come back to bank 1 and wait in line. Find out they can't do bank checks at this branch and I'll have to to another bank in another town to get a bank check.

TLDR: Banks are stupid. Bitcoin would have saved me $70 and/or 2 hours of time. And I wouldn't have to write this and you wouldn't have to read it.



Submitted April 01, 2023 at 09:52PM by Original_Writing_539 https://ift.tt/oqn2Ok1

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coinmarketcap are listing BCH sites as BTC

15 years of BTC Power Law