Question to the regular American about operation chokepoint: how much are you measurably constrained buying your bitcoin?

I just saw a an item on Kitco news about operation chokepoint and I was wondering how much are (you) Americans really constrained buying your bitcoin?

Many US banks limit the amount of money you can transfer to an exchange, but if that's like $ 2k or $ 5k a month, that's still ok for the average American (I assume). Or if your bank totally forbids it, how quickly can you find another, more crypto-friendly bank and be back to your dca-schedule without missing a beat? Has anyone actually been totally unable to buy bitcoin?

*If my English is a bit clumsy, it's not my first language.

Edit: Apparently the fud about this got to me a bit, but I'm happy that almost nobody has problems buying bitcoin.



Submitted April 01, 2023 at 02:21AM by SportEveryDay https://ift.tt/0kKeaNH

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coinmarketcap are listing BCH sites as BTC

15 years of BTC Power Law