I run a shoppe. It's impossible to find answers in this sea of posts. Can we please get a sticky about the network congestion? /r/bitcoin mods

I run a privacy-focused shoppe that accepts crypto and we have a number bitcoin customers. I just went through 3 pages of /r/bitcoin trying to figure out whether I should pause bitcoin transactions for the time being but couldn't find a solid answer. It's been multiple days now, we should probably have a sticky.

I'll be glad to send some sats to the first person that can answer these questions...

(1): Will these average-fee (at the time of payment) transactions eventually confirm? Some of them are from 2 days ago.

(1)a: If not, how long do they take to expire and go back to the senders wallet?

(1)ab: Electrum-specific question: Will failed tx's stay in my electrum history or will they disappear? I use BTCPayServer and electrum so I need to know whether I'll have to dig through all the transactions to find the tx's that failed.



Submitted May 08, 2023 at 08:46PM by An-On-Uh-Mus https://ift.tt/9OHI4Rw

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coinmarketcap are listing BCH sites as BTC

15 years of BTC Power Law