Does any one else get worried when the price of Bitcoin rises?

I know the title seems weird as most people love when the price goes up since their investment is now worth more. But for me I get worried that I’m going to be priced out of ever being a whole coiner. I’m still in my early 20s and just started making decent money last year and have been DCAing all I can over the past year or so. The problem is the cost of living is so expensive that even with a decent income I don’t have a ton of money to throw into Bitcoin and I hate seeing the price rise as it makes it harder and harder to achieve becoming a whole coiner. Does anyone else feel this way when the price of Bitcoin rises?



Submitted June 28, 2023 at 05:42AM by ticklemypicklesir https://ift.tt/JRGLXpN

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coinmarketcap are listing BCH sites as BTC

15 years of BTC Power Law