Everything is good for Bitcoin

If BTC is going to be what I want it to be, then everything is good for it.

I want it to be absolutely impervious. The only way it gets to that level is to be tested in every way and survive. So, bring on the lawsuits. Bring on the meme coins. Bring on Ledger trying to figure out who they are. Bring on hot wallet hacks. Bring all of it. If it survives, we win. If it doesn’t, it’s better to know now.

But, as for me, I’m not scared. This is all good. Because the more the financial dumpster fire rages, the more purified BTC gets and the more the chaff is burned away around BTC.

Bullish AF.

Ok but, full transparency, I do have a temporary leveraged short open with less than 1% of my stack just to play in the fire to stack more sats. Gotta still have some fun. ;)



Submitted June 06, 2023 at 07:34PM by meat-head https://ift.tt/jeG8FvW

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coinmarketcap are listing BCH sites as BTC

15 years of BTC Power Law