Father is pissed at me I bought bitcoin

I decided to invest into Bitcoin and hold 2 coins.

Father is extremely mad at me and says “you just ruined your life buying fake money” I studied a lot about bitcoin over the months and how it works. I showed him some of the things I have learned to his screaming reply “you bought a scam! A pyramid scheme! If you would of bought stocks it would of been safer”

My father has not spoken to me in over a month… his loss. I honestly believe Bitcoin has a bright future, despite the current situation with SEC, Bitcoin will prevail, and all those shit coins will be destroyed. He is missing out. I live on my own so its not like I used his money or borrowed any either. Only my money.



Submitted June 11, 2023 at 02:30AM by Great-Ad545 https://ift.tt/sJmj6Nk

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coinmarketcap are listing BCH sites as BTC

15 years of BTC Power Law