I started a podcast to demystify Bitcoin.

I think the subject is too complex for alot of people and I think the user experience could be simplified. So I created a podcast to discuss the industry options. It's on Fountain so you can stream it for sats.

It's called "Bridging the Gap" I'm looking for guests to express their thoughts on making the user experience more simplified and looking for entrepreneurs who are trying to bridge this gap to also come and chat.

Let me know what you think. The idea came from speaking to lots of people who aren't in the space but interested and scared because of its complexity barriers and I read Sam Wouters recent report for River Financial which opened my eyes further to adoption.

https://fountain.fm/episode/72ydjewTatLCN2o54eQE

first episode is just an introductory to what I'm trying to achieve.

Thanks.



Submitted June 19, 2023 at 02:09PM by PaintTraditional2252 https://ift.tt/AqKFP3I

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coinmarketcap are listing BCH sites as BTC

15 years of BTC Power Law