Thank you BTC subreddit

I remember discovering this subreddit way.. WAY back when it was sub $30's. I remember the summer it leaped into the 1000 range with me staring at my phone in disbelief. I was a young boy who believed in this currency as the future just reading on and on about BTC from this thread.

I just want to thank you. Coming back here just gave me a ton a memories. I never interacted with anyone here just a fly on the wall. Reddit really was a place of discovery back then.

edit: I'm not advocating throwing your money into this thing. I'm just here to show my appreciation. I dumped a bunch of money into this (for my age then) when it was sub 30-to $40's. I basically hit the lottery. I'm not saying you can turn a few thousand into $$$. It's a big gamble at this point. I'm just grateful as FUCK I never felt like I had to compete in the rat race taking up jobs because I had to, being forced to stay in a job because I HAD to. I had the freedom to actually have a choice in my life because of this silly internet currency I basically came across out of sheer luck. Best of luck. For one person who made good in an investment there are many who lost money.



Submitted June 17, 2023 at 09:19PM by [deleted] https://ift.tt/Zq4aw5F

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coinmarketcap are listing BCH sites as BTC

15 years of BTC Power Law