Anybody else pretty fed-up with the post on here ?!

It feels like the only things getting asked are ; Should I buy all at once ? DCA ? What hardware wallet is best ? Have you heard about insert freshest news ?! Guys, I lost x amount ! Help ? Guys, I hate myself for not buying back then ! Yada yada...

How is it possible that with 5M+ members, there are close-to-none technical, or even technically related posts about Bitcoin ? It's a freaking Bitcoin sub !

I felt like that before, but damn, since I've been trying to get a better technical understanding about the moving parts of Bitcoin, and started posting some questions about it, there have been less-and-less comments on them- if any.

Pretty weak for a Sub this big.



Submitted July 06, 2023 at 03:20AM by Fabs_- https://ift.tt/r4VlpSY

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coinmarketcap are listing BCH sites as BTC

15 years of BTC Power Law